- Sleeps 6, with a footprint of 14 by 10 feet with a 68-inch center height | Fits six people or two queen airbeds
- Fully screened front porch keeps the bugs out
- 4 large windows for maximum ventilation
- Designed for easy set-up and takedown
- Weathered system is guaranteed to keep you dry
The Coleman Evanston 6 Screened Tent is ideal for family car campers, scout leaders, and extended camping excursions. It sleeps six people comfortably, with a footprint of 14’x10′ (including screened porch) and a center height of 5’8″. This modified dome tent features a large screened porch with a floor, providing protection from insects without having to stay inside your tent. Four large windows provide excellent ventilation. The Evanston 6 is designed for easy set-up, with continuous pole sleeves, Coleman’s exclusive pin-and-ring design, and easy-to-use Insta-Clip attachments. The Tent is constructed of durable 75D polyester taffeta, with a 1000D polyethylene floor and strong 9.5mm fiberglass poles.