- Instant 60 Second Setup; Sleeps 6 people; Fits two queen air mattresses; Center Height: 72
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent
- Features gear loft with lantern hook and large wall orgnaizer to keep items neat and off the tent floor
- Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- Includes rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag
Explore the outdoors with the latest in tent technology from CORE Equipment! This six person instant dome tent features stress-free setup in 60 seconds! The poles are pre-attached to the tent- just unpack, unfold, and extend. Core H20 Block Technology combines water repellent fabrics with active bead technology for faster water runoff paired with sealed seams and rain-resistant door/window seals. Additionally, the fully-taped rain fly is removable in warmer weather to expose mesh windows and ceiling. The advanced venting system uses the adjustable air intake vent designed to draw in cool air from the ground while the mesh ceiling allows hot air to escape keeping you comfortable all season. The CORE 6 Person Instant Cabin Tent 11′ x 9′ also features zippered privacy panels on doors and windows and keeps your gear organized with the included gear loft with lantern hook and large wall organizer pocket.