- Sleeps 6 people; Fits two queen air mattresses; Center Height: 72
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent
- Features gear loft with lantern hook and pockets to keep items organized and off the tent floor
- Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- Includes rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag
Explore the outdoors with the latest in tent technology from CORE Equipment! The CORE 6 Person Dome Tent 11′ x 9′ features Core H20 Block Technology- water repellent fabrics with active bead technology for faster water runoff paired with sealed seams and rain-resistant door/window seals. The fully-taped rain fly is removable in warmer weather to expose panoramic mesh windows and ceiling. The advanced venting system uses the adjustable air intake vent designed to draw in cool air from the ground while the mesh ceiling allows hot air to escape keeping you comfortable all season. This six person dome tent also features zippered privacy panels on doors and windows and keeps your gear organized with the included gear loft with lantern hook and organizer pockets.