- Free-standing 2-person Trail Tent with full coverage rain fly and vestibule; ideal for backpacking, fishing, and any other getaway adventure
- Easy set up with color-coded clip construction and side-release buckle ten-fly connection
- Sturdy fiberglass poles; heavy-duty 75D Polyester 1200mm construction with taped seams; mesh wall panels for ventilation; noiseless zipper pulls
- Ridge pole geometry for maximum interior space; internal storage pockets to keep essentials handy
- Packed weight: 6 pounds, 5 ounces; packed dimensions: 6 x 20 inches; assembled dimensions: 84 x 52 x 41 inches; floor area: 33.3 square feet
Ideal for backpacking, fishing trips, camping, festival events, or any weekend getaway. The Slumberjack Trail Tent offers exceptional livable space, ventilation, and waterproof protection. Slumberjack Trail Tent features include: a manageable packed weight and low bulk design ideal for backpacking or canoe/kayak trips; ridge pole geometry that optimizes living space within the tent – outer vestibule for dry gear storage; weather protection and ventilation–thanks to a full coverage rain fly with taped seems, you can be sure that you will stay dry even when the weather sours–and–thanks to mesh walls, the tent will remain well-ventilated and cool without developing interior moisture when the fly is on; easy set up with color-coded clip construction and side-release buckle ten-fly connections; high-quality materials from the sturdy, lightweight fiberglass poles to the noiseless zipper poles and heavy-duty 75D Polyester 1200mm construction.