- Dome tent sets up quickly thanks to simple, two-pole design with quick-clip system and ring-and-pin locks at corners
- Three-season tent is ideal for backpacking and backyard campouts
- Mesh roof offers optimal ventilation and clear view of the night sky; quarter fly keeps you dry when weather turns wet
- Sleeps two children or one adult; four-pound, ten-ounce weight
- Measures 66 by 44 by 78 inches (W x H x D); 36 square feet of floor space
The “Buddy Hunter” Dome Tent is the ideal tent for mild weather. Measuring 66” by 78” and 43” high, it can comfortably sleep two children or one adult. It features an easy-to-assemble two-pole design and a quick clip system that makes attaching the tent to its support poles a breeze. The tent has a mesh sunroof perfect for watching the clouds lazily drift by or gazing up at the stars on a clear night. The mesh sunroof can be covered by the included quarter-sized rainfly. The P.E. floor prevents any water or moisture from soaking the floor of the tent. If you are looking for the perfect starter tent for your kids, or a comfortable tent for yourself, the “Buddy Hunter” Dome Tent is the tent for you!