- ►LIGHTWEIGHT - The Bryce 2P comes in at a trail weight of 3 lbs. 14 oz. and minimum weight of just 3 lbs (footprint, no tent body).
- ►FULLY-FEATURED - Where do we start; two-way inner and outer zippers, mesh pockets, back vent with kickstand, pole repair splints, 12 Y-stakes and guy lines, taped seams, 3,000 mm PU waterproofing, basically everything you find in high end tents at a fraction of the price.
- ►FLEXIBLE - Use the included footprint, poles and fly to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. Perfect as a weight-saving alternative!
- ►DURABLE - We did not skimp on quality materials; 20D ripstop polyester fly, 70D polyester floor and footprint, 20D fine mesh, and 7000-series aluminum alloy poles, stakes, and adjusters. This tent will last for countless adventures!
- ►BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - We stand behind our products and offer a full one-year manufacturer warranty.
Your new home away from home! Our Bryce 2-person backpacking tent incorporates top notch features, high quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make it the perfect companion on your backcountry adventures.
► Size: fully rectangular floor, 85 inch length x 53 inch width, 36 inch height
► Rain fly: 20 Denier rip-stop polyester, provides better UV resistance, less water absorption and sagging when compared to nylon
► Tent Floor and Footprint: 70 Denier polyester
► Mesh: 20D No-see-um fine mesh
► Waterproofing: 3,000 mm PU coating with factory taped seams
► Poles: 8.5 mm 7000-series aluminum alloy
► Accessories: 12 aluminum alloy Y-stakes, reflective guy line, aluminum alloy adjusters, two pole repair splints
► Stuff Sacks: three total (one for poles, one for stakes/guy lines, one for whole kit)
► Trail Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz (without stakes and footprint)
► Shipped Weight: 4 lbs 13 oz (whole kit)
► Minimum Weight: 3 lbs (footprint, poles, and rain fly)
► Packed Size: 17 inches by 6 inches
About Paria Outdoor Products
Paria Outdoor Products is a small business born in the mountains of Colorado. We strive to create high performance products that enable you to enjoy your time in the great outdoors. Thank you for supporting us.